It’s Simple! Choose one of:
1. We accept a large variety of consignment furniture and home accessories at our Dallas gallery, from antique to modern in style, including paintings, sculpture, art, ceramics and porcelains, chandeliers and lamps, silver, handmade rugs, architectural elements, garden ornaments and more.
2. You get 55% of the selling price for furniture and 50% of the selling price for all other items.
3. We price items at what we consider market value in our consignment store for Dallas County and the surrounding region. We use our skills as past antique dealers and estate liquidators for the last 20 years. Mr. Laird is an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers.
4. You are responsible for getting the items to our consignment store near the Knox Henderson exit on Central Expressway (US 75). We can help you find the right mover if necessary and special arrangements can be made for larger lots or estates.
5. We don’t negotiate our prices with our buyers; however, we do have a markdown schedule over time. If an item is unsold for 45 days, it is marked down 25% and that price is held for another 45 days. If it remains to 90 days, it is marked down 50%. Most items sell within the first 45 days, but we can’t make any guarantee on any particular item.
6. Any unsold item must be picked up within 10 days of notification that it did not sell or we can arrange a tax deductible donation with Women’s Genesis and send you a receipt.
Call us at (214) 823-4100 or email us with any questions. One of our team members will be glad to assist you.